A region that is famous for its history, its vast estates and farms… In Agde and the direct surroundings you can enjoy festivals, concerts and expositions, or let yourself be guided to one of the dozen vineyards and try the local wines.
If you are not in a hurry, take some time to leave the main road to discover what this superb country has to offer!
Touristic Web-links :
- Agde – official website of the City of Agde.
- Cap d’Agde – official touristic website of Cap d’Agde.
- South-France – a nice local site with plenty of links.
- Languedoc Wines – beautifully illustrated site about the wines in our region.
- Midi Libre Tourisme – the local newspaper – plenty of touristic tips.
- Département de l’Hérault – provincial tourist office.
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon – regional tourist office.